About OWCP’s CA-10 Form
If you’re a federal employee and you get injured on the job, OWCP Form CA-10 is a lifesaver. It tells you everything you need to know about filing a claim for workers’ compensation benefits, including:
- How to get medical treatment
- How to report the injury to your supervisor
- How to file a claim online or by mail
The form also covers other important topics, like:
- Continuation of pay (COP): If you’re unable to work for up to 45 days after your injury, you may be eligible for full pay.
- Medical treatment: OWCP will pay for all necessary medical treatment, including doctor visits, hospital stays, and prescriptions.
- Wage loss compensation: If you’re unable to work for more than 45 days, you may be eligible for wage loss compensation, which pays you a portion of your lost wages.
- Other benefits: OWCP also offers other benefits, such as death benefits, disability benefits, and vocational rehabilitation benefits.
If you’re injured on the job, the best thing to do is to talk to your supervisor and get a copy of OWCP Form CA-10. It’s a great resource for getting the help you need. Don’t wait until you’re injured to learn about OWCP. Take some time now to read OWCP Form CA-10 so you know what to do if you ever need to file a claim.